Assistant Project Manager’s responsibilities include gathering information required for each project, creating files, and ensuring information is on the network. This role is also responsible for performing administrative tasks such as filing, preparing invoices, building estimates, and scheduling meetings as needed.
The position also require may involve the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects
- Research information to support other teams and departments as needed
- Complete any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals
- Oversee various aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to provide timely project execution
- Work with project team to maintain project schedule and efficacy
- Assist with purchasing materials as required to complete project goals
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution
- Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project execution
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience. We do also offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, health and life insurance benefits and matching retirement package.
All interested parties are asked to email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org